Christmas Party - Thursday December 14 - from 6pm
Join us in the Salle des Associations at Studio Molière to celebrate this special time of year. We'll also be presenting prizes to the finalists of our autumn photo competition.
Thank you all so much for your support and confidence!
Thanks also to our 15 elected representatives and their substitutes for their commitment this year!
Don't worry! Registration for our workshops is not yet open.
Once again this year, the APE has redoubled its efforts to offer you more workshops. But we're still waiting for management approval...
We are therefore not in a position to open registrations at the moment, and we apologize for this.
Don't hesitate to join us to stay informed of the opening date of registrations, or to come back to this page regularly.
The APE wishes you all an excellent start to the new school year, and a warm welcome to all the new families arriving at LFV!
And to get to know each other better, we're looking forward to seeing you on Sunday September 10 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Parc du Liechtenstein, Liechtensteinstraße 48 in the 9th arrondissement, for our back-to-school tea party.
The Jahrbuch 2022/23 has arrived! It retails for €10
It's easy to buy and keep a souvenir of your children:
- in Grinzing, contact the secretariat
- in the elementary school, the teachers in each class will take care of it
- at the secondary level, students should go to the school office.
Profits go to the LFV solidarity cooperative
Many thanks to Julien, the APE's dedicated treasurer, and to Benedikt, a senior student and active member of the Comité de la Vie Lycéenne, for their time, work and efforts!
Please note that our conference on Tuesday May 30 has been postponed to a later date.
as the LFV management is organizing a conference at Studio Molière on June 1 on the theme of "Groups on social networks", open to all parents (not just parent delegates).
We will inform you shortly of the rescheduled date.
Come to discover the 4th market of the creators organized by Vienne Accueil, on Monday, May 22, 2023 between 10 am and 5:30 pm, in the Studio Molière.
For one day only, come and discover the creations of about fifteen exhibitors, all more talented than the others, who create and make treasures with their hands!
From decorative objects to jewelry and accessories, including leather goods and stationery, not to mention sweet and savory treats, everything is made by hand and with passion! Find all the information on the website of Vienne Accueil.
Go on an Easter egg hunt in the Liechtenstein Park with your children from 3 to 6 years old (CP) on Saturday, April 22
The APE and Vienne Accueil invite your children to a big egg hunt in the Liechtenstein Park. Registration is free of charge and is only open to children aged 3 to 6 years old who attend LFV or whose family is a member of Vienne Accueil.
Attention, the number of places is limited.
Please register here
You were not able to attend our last conference on "self-esteem and self-confidence - how to help my child? " ?
Good news! It has been recorded and the visual support is also available.
Don't miss the 11th LFV ski race, organized by the APE, on Sunday morning, February 26th
The APE team wishes you
a very good and beautiful year 2023
Join us tomorrow, Tuesday 22/11, from 3:30 pm, for the inauguration of the Guinguette Solidaire of the LFV, held by the 2 parents' associations of the LFV, the APE and the UPEL, in close collaboration with the catering team of the LFV!
On the menu: organic and fair trade drinks, homemade snacks and seasonal fruits for the young and old
Thereafter, the Guinguette will be open :
- Mondays and Fridays from 3.45pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 8.00am to 8.30am
A big thank you to all the participants of our Lantern Festival in Grinzing and to the volunteers of the APE who made this event possible
The Lantern Festival organized by the APE in collaboration with the Grinzing school administration and teaching staff was finally back on November 11th.
After listening to the famous song "Ich geh mit meiner Laterne", more than 300 of us walked around with the lanterns made in class by the young students, before enjoying the APE's kinderpunch, the delicious manalas from the Parémi bakery and the Manner wafers.
Great autumn photo contest, in partnership with Canon Austria
The APE is offering primary, middle and high school students the opportunity to participate in a photo contest on the theme of biodiversity during the fall vacations. The goal is to get them out of the house during the vacations and to make them aware of the nature that surrounds them.
DYS MOI TOUT
What are DYS disorders? How to detect them? How to help the child to live with it? ... the questions are numerous and we propose to learn more... On the occasion of the national day of DYS disorders, the APE has decided to shed light on these learning disorders that affect many children
We look forward to seeing you at
this conference on
Monday, October 17, at 7:00 p.m. at the Studio Molière
It will be animated in tandem by
Patricia Bois, speech therapist and Séverine Lievin, psychologist and coach.
Good news for the workshops!
Registration will be possible from 10:00 am on Monday, September 19, 2022 on the APE website. Go here
You do not need to be a member of the APE to register your child in a workshop, but members are given priority. How to become a member? It's easy and it's 25€ per family per school year
And this year, the APE has doubled its efforts to offer you more varied and numerous extracurricular activities for more children.
From 5 workshops last year, we're going to 16 this year!
- 2 workshops of musical awakening in Grinzing for the children of the nursery school.
- For the elementary students, 8 workshops on Wednesday afternoons with new activities such as "Circus Art" and "Singing & Interpretation".
The "Artistic Construction" workshop has been specially created for CP and CE1 students who do not attend religion classes.
Other new activities such as the "Judo" and "Introduction to Martial Arts" workshops will be offered after 4:00 p.m. to elementary school children.
- For College students, three extracurricular activities will be launched this year: Judo, Introduction to Martial Arts and Chess.
And to discover everything, go here .
NB : at first and due to the high demand, registrations will be limited to 1 workshop per child. Please read the rules before registering your children.
Welcome to the APE website!
This week, it's back to school time for the children but also for the members of the association who were already present at the welcome of the newcomers on Saturday 3rd September.
We would like to welcome all these families to Vienne!
and to all of them courage and success for this new school year!
- We invite you to meet us on Sunday, September 11, starting at 3:30 pm at the Liechtenstein Park to get to know each other around a snack to be shared with the contributions of each
- You don't know how to occupy your children? Find here the good plans of the members of the APE to discover activities to keep them busy (yoga, soccer, dance, reading, ....)
- For the Wednesday workshops for primary and nursery school children, we are in the process of finalizing the list with the LFV. Registrations are not yet open. The opening date will be announced soon on our website and a day before to the members of the APE.
You will need to log in and register your child online (as space is limited, we advise you to log in on the first day of registration).
Back to school is slowly but surely approaching and the APE is back to work to make your life easier...
- Are you looking for the list of school supplies or the detailed back to school calendar? Find them by clicking here
- For the Wednesday workshops for primary and "maternelles" children, we are in the process of finalizing the list with the LFV. Registrations are not yet open. The date of their opening will be announced soon on our website. You will need to log in and register your child online (since space is limited, we recommend that you log in on the first day of registration).
- Are you a new LFV family? We welcome you! Do you have any questions or concerns? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and to come and meet us at the pre-school opening on September 3rd
Friday, June 10 - 120 Lycée families attended the UEFA Nations League soccer match between Austria and France...a great moment of sharing, joy and emotion!
with a gathering at the Casa Bleue before the game and participation in the Fan Walk for the Blue fans
Thanks to all those who trusted the APE to organize this event
The entire APE team would like to thank you most sincerely!
Your great and generous mobilization on Friday and Saturday morning allowed us to collect a lot of donations:
- On Friday evening, a first box of medicines was sent to the Orthodox Church to be transported on Saturday morning to areas in great need. The medicines deposited on Saturday will leave at the beginning of the week.
- the equivalent of 3 vans full of hygiene products, food, diapers and baby food, animal products, bags, hangers,... left in Wien Messe for the temporary reception center for Ukrainians of the Red Cross in Vienna
- About 30 backpacks will be sent to the Hungarian border for a large group of young teenagers who have left without their parents and are staying in a sports center
- All the toys you dropped off have been passed on to Jonathan and Clara Ebstein (in 5e5 and CM2A) for their "toy collection by children for children". And they have already distributed some of them this weekend in the reception center for newly arrived Ukrainian refugees (Sport und Fun Halle Leopoldstadt)
- 4 boxes were added to the shipment of supplies collected at the Romanian Orthodox Church in Vienna and were sent on Sunday to the church in Chișinău, Moldova. This shipment will be distributed by the priests to Ukrainian refugees currently in Moldova, as well as by the church in Ukraine itself.
- As for the clothes and shoes, they will be dropped off at Caritas